1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

i'm a dirty millennial i only know spacecataz

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Hawley seems easily disqualifiable over his principal residence, which is not in Missouri.

When I first saw this guy he reminded me of the St. Louis prep set with which I was once familiar, then read up on the fucking guy and he has barely ever lived in the state.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

You don't need to go to church to worship whomever you worship.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Haircuts, riblets ...

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

John Bolton says we should just sit back and enjoy it, it's only 13 more days. Fuck this guy and his walrus mustache.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Isn’t he from the KC prep set?

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Vermont House is voting on a resolution condemning yesterday's BS and calling on Trump to resign.

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 3.08.29 PM.png

OscarMadison and lakefront like this.
  8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

It passed the House 130-16. I bet Trump is going to resign now.

gingerbread and Sea Bass like this.
  9. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

One of the networks asked him last night about the 25th and he said no because do no harm. What the hell has been done to this point?

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

He's right.
    You can't impeach a president this late in the term; you have to wait for the next president so he can be impeached. Didn't we learn anything from the Garland Rule?

Fred siegle and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I've been having fun on the phone. Gary Palmer, my congressman, isn't answering his phone and his voice message box is full. Ditto Mo Brooks, not my guy but deserving of an angry call. I got a staffer in Tuberville's office on the phone, identified myself, and told her that Tubs had hitched his wagon to the wrong horse and embarrassed the state, and that it might take six years but I'd be voting against him in the primary and general and funding his rivals. She hung up on me when I suggested that he go pee up a rope.

Sen Shelby's staffer was very appreciative when I called and thanked him for not embarrassing the state along with the rest of our congressional delegation. He says they don't get many nice calls.

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Loeffler just bought maple syrup futures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.