1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Then they became cops.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Hell, Schiff can use the same speech.

3. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

I don’t understand the question.

Why would they resign?

4. Jerry-atric

It is good when such “ruffians” do find their way.

5. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

My representative, Stephanie Bice, voted to reject votes that were legal and certified by their states of origin. I will not forget, nor let other voters forget, her attempt to disenfranchise millions of voters.

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Something just came to me reading the posts about that soon-to-be-former CEO in Chicago. Lots and lots (although not nearly enough) of the rioters are going to be in court in the coming year facing extremely serious federal charges. I will bet that almost all of their defenses will feature "Trump told me to do it" as a major feature as counsels seek to portray their clients as dupes, not terrorists. Day after day that refrain will be seen, heard and read in local media throughout the US. Whether Trump faces criminal prosecution or not, this is going to help make him and his poisonous brood political nonentities from here on in.

7. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Are you a YF sock puppet?

8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

One thing that bothers me about the last four years is that the word "patriot" is forever stained.

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I encourage everyone to check out the Breitbarts, Daily Caller and American Greatness sites as they are grappling with explaining/understanding the current state of TrumpMerica. They don't know which tack to take right now. Throw the rioters under the bus, throw Trump overboard - but they're all done with the establishment GOP. The next two years will be interesting.

A Daily Caller poll had 65 percent of respondents agreeing that Trump should resign.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    OscarMadison likes this.
  10. Jerry-atric

I don’t understand.

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The Oklahoma City bombing put American fascism on the back foot for the remainder of the Clinton years (the Lewinsky matter was an inside the Beltway deal all the way). It didn't really recover until 9/11 let it back in the political tent as anti-Muslim sentiment became a way to re-enter the scene.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Jerry-atric

I still do not believe that Mr. Brady was aware of the “deflations.”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.