1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

So they can’t find each other.

lakefront likes this.
  2. Jerry-atric

Some are saying Antifa.

I do not agree.

3. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

He also could have easily been re-elected, he just had to not be himself. He just had to behave for a short period of time and sadly a majority of Americans would have voted for him.
    It all comes down to his diseased brain. I go with the malignant narcissism. Looking at this link, hell, I think he is every kind of narcissist. (all part of the perfect storm of his win in 16)
    While there is only one official diagnosis for narcissists, there are different types of narcissists, and narcissism comes in varying degrees of severity, including grandiose narcissists, who require excessive praise and attention, and vulnerable narcissists, who tend to have a lot of anxiety and need a lot of supportive attention. All the speculation about what makes him tick, what drives him...it just comes down to this...any questions about what he does, all comes down to this...
    Are You Dealing With a Malignant Narcissist?

"While there is only one official diagnosis for narcissists, there are different types of narcissists, and narcissism comes in varying degrees of severity, including grandiose narcissists, who require excessive praise and attention, and vulnerable narcissists, who tend to have a lot of anxiety and need a lot of supportive attention.

Among the variants of narcissism, malignant narcissists are by far the most damaging. This subset contains the general traits of NPD, including regular egocentricity, but also some antisocial traits and even a sadistic streak as well as a poor sense of self and lack of empathy. There is often some paranoia involved with malignant narcissism as well.

Some experts see little difference between malignant narcissists and psychopaths in that both have antisocial behavior and low empathy."

"Malignant narcissists can be highly manipulative, and they don't care who they hurt as long as they get their own way.
    Other symptoms of malignant narcissists include:

• They see the world in black-and-white terms, including seeing others as either friend or foe.
    • They seek to win at all costs and generally leave a great amount of pain, frustration, and even heartache in their wake.
    • They generally don’t care about the pain they cause others—or may even enjoy it and experience it as empowering.
    • They will do what it takes to prevent themselves from loss, inconvenience, or failing to get what they want in any situation."

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Ain’t the free market a bitch?

HanSenSE and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I've said before, you'd be surprised how many on my Vol Deplorables board are successful physicians and businessmen. Even one former Dept. of Defense employee.

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Awfully rich, coming from the “Lock her up” party.

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. Jerry-atric

These are wonderful developments. There is no reason that these private companies need to “host” forums that “radicalize” American citizens. Our society is slowly figuring out the Internet.

8. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

i saw the video taken from behind when the woman was shot

she was up on a ledge and was going in through a large sidelight window

falls back off the ledge when shot

and now people go to work there every day knowing others in the building don't care about that or anything else that happened

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  9. lakefront

Good because they don't even believe it.

Jerry-atric likes this.
  10. lakefront

As it should be. As everyone should be.

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

One is an easily identifiable openly racist surgeon in Atlanta.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I guess we're supposed to congratulate them for having their shit together. Well done, they didn't wind up smearing excrement on the walls of the Capitol.

I see an army of tweakers and I'm not looking for Coleridge, your mileage may vary.

OscarMadison likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.