1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. champ_kind

champ_kind Well-Known Member

Just so very Trump that the most devastating aspects of the fallout are losing his twitter account and losing pga tournaments

Fred siegle likes this.
  2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Still amazed at the utter stupidity of a guy who claimed he was the smartest guy in any room.
    He actually might have won the Presidency if he does two very simple things:
    1. Takes the virus threat seriously, and not as a threat to his chances of reelection, and also tells everyone to wear a mask (which all of his lemmings would have done, because, hey, Donald told us to).
    2. Encourages his followers to vote by mail, instead of fighting it. Georgia Secretary of State already said if GOP voters in that state had voted by mail at the same level that Democrats did, Trump win the state.
    That was it. Without lifting a finger, he wins.
    That's probably half the reason for his hissy fits: he knows he blew it, and it was all because he had to be the biggest asshole in the room.

3. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Actually, if he had selfishly treated the virus as a danger to his presidency and not to actual Americans, he might have acted in a way that could have helped.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Vote on impeaching Trump for the second time coming Wednesday. One week after the terrorists attempted a coup on behalf of their cult leader.

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Keep these big events happening on my off day: Insurrections, impeachments, inaugurations . . .

7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Many members of the mob complaining against cancel culture are the same ones who were trying to get Howard Stern off the air 30 years ago because he said “penis” and “vagina.” Or protesting against Ice-T because of “Cop Killer.”

Inky_Wretch and DanielSimpsonDay like this.
  8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

TowelWaver likes this.
  9. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I know you are playing out the string, but I am so glad I left the business. Wish I’d gotten out pre-Trump because it’s been all insanity and clickbait since he descended the escalator.

10. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

If people think posting this is Hat Guying the board, I'll delete. I just thought it was too ridiculous not to share.

[​IMG]

Jerry-atric likes this.
  11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Those troops who are still being investigated are screwed if they are found to actually have engaged in terrorist acts. Not that a normal person isn't but still

12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

No one talks anymore about Cruz snubbing Trump at the 2016 election. I’m wondering if that was all a ruse to make for a better TV show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.