1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Sherrod Brown on MSNBC said Lindsey Graham was berating a Capitol cop while they were in lockdown. What a profile in Jello

2. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Last I looked it was still there.

I love the live music channel, but for the last few weeks it's been almost exclusively showing the "Human Rights" concerts from around '89 - '91. It's wild to go back and relive how staggeringly pretentious Sting and Peter Gabriel were back then.

3. Corky Ramirez up on 94th St.

Corky Ramirez up on 94th St. Well-Known Member

Yes, my wife and I discovered Tubi last month. I’m so happy to see that Rifftrax is just as good as the original. We’ve watched, among others, Birdemic and Miami Connection - both of which were hilarious.

I’m still unsure how Tubi can show its extensive library for free. Before, I had to use Kodi (and I was leery of that).

Smallpotatoes and 3_Octave_Fart like this.
  4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

The Road House Rifftrax is gold. I may fire that up tonight, thank you for mentioning it.

Sam Elliott: "The Double Douche, huh."
    Rifftrax: "I like to mock bar names and shake my head at 'em."

hickory_smoke likes this.
  5. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Deeep hurting

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Uncle Ned?

BitterYoungMatador2 and garrow like this.
  7. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

Oh wow, is that the one where they used stock footage from battlestar galactica and the innards of the ship are clearly a warehouse with concrete walls?

Neutral Corner likes this.
  8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Just a coincidence that I'm near the end of season 1 and this conversation about third-world insurrection takes place.

Helluva monologue that starts "I live in a thicket infested by zealots ... " which is writing of the highest order.

What's brutally fucking scary is that the kind of third-world insurrection Lococco describes happened right here the other day.

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Teddy Roosevelt would have invited Trump into a boxing ring and then whipped his ass.

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Sounds like Hogan has a crush on his boy Trump.

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

They're trying to get clear before some of the inside stories begin being published. It won't save them, but the urge to run and hide has got to be very strong.

2muchcoffeeman and lakefront like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.