1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

One is reportedly going to this scumbag who killed children.

Kandahar massacre - Wikipedia

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Not surprising when taking into consideration that the bank and Trump's personal connection parted ways not too long ago:

Trump's private bankers resign from Deutsche Bank - CNN

So they've joined the banks here who refuse to continue loaning to someone who consistently defaults. Probably not the last group to understand how the Subhuman Pile of Crime functions and turns off the money spigot.

3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Prime mover of the FATUS fucktard army

4. Jssst21

Jssst21 New Member

Do I dare dream that his properties get foreclosed upon and the Trump name comes down from Trump Tower and the rest?

Driftwood and Neutral Corner like this.
  5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

My pops worked in the shoe biz so a lot of his industry partners were Jewish and they loved to have my daddy come to their kids’ bar mitzvahs (probably cause dad would put killer gifts on the corporate credit card I suppose).

One of the most frequent recipients in turn gifted my folks a pretty bronze plaque with Hebrew lettering that beneath had the translation:

Shalom y’all.

So one day when I was a kid the RCA repairman came to our house to replace yet another blown fuse in the back of the cabinet TV. As he was leaving he saw the sign by the door and stopped dead in his tracks. He then turned to my mother and absolutely sneared, “If I had known you were Jewish, I would have never stepped foot in your house or fixed your TV.”

That was the first time I’d ever been exposed to such hatred. I’ll never forget that.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, in Russia:

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Unless Fatfuck already has enough socked away in money bins to pay it off 10 times over.

Or he just decides to send B-52s this weekend to bomb Deutsche Bank HQ to the ground.

8. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I read something when the financial story came out that an expert pegged his brand worth at $600 million. All these little hits are going to pile up quickly.

9. 2muchcoffeeman

Fortunately for McCarthy, he doesn’t have to worry about Trump eviscerating him on Twitter anymore.

10. Tighthead

Tighthead Well-Known Member

I guess he watched the MASH episode where Radar ships a jeep home.

11. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Gurl, please. Queen Bea was a leatherneck. She started out in the secretarial pool and ended up driving a truck. She was honorably discharged as a staff sergeant. DonDon is nowhere almost anything like Bea Arthur, even in the horseshoes sense of the word.
    Bea Arthur.jpg

Haven't been there since the 00s, but Ohabai Shalom required scheduled arrivals and check-ins. I've never seen similar signs at St. Ann's or St. Joesph of Arimathea.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
  12. 2muchcoffeeman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.