1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I’ve been bitching and moaning about this for years. You get black, white or silver. That’s it. Even metallic tan has been kicked to the curb. After 10 months of searching, I finally settled on a 2017 Buick LaCrosse that’s metallic black but at least has a funky, two-tone interior called brandy. I think my next car (which won’t be for eight years at least) is going to be 93 Coupe DeVille because those at least came in three effing shades of blue. I’ll just become that weirdo relative who drives old beaters then argues their car is just as good as the new stuff they’re putting out.

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

My condo’s roof is being repaired and I have to get a new a/c unit
    Costs $5,000
    $600 doesn’t help
    $2,000 does

Tarheel316 and Driftwood like this.
  4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

keep buying cars and racking up debt where is the fiscal responsibility what about our grandchildren

Gutter and FileNotFound like this.
  5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I've seen a few Subarus around here that are a light bluish color ... something between cobalt and periwinkle. They're really sharp. My CRV is black, but I'm fine with that. My choices were black, white (no way) or burgundy, though inventory on the 2019s was limited at that point. Not sure if there were other color options.

6. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Back in the 70s the word was never buy a car made on Monday or Friday

HC and Woody Long like this.
  7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I bought a Pacer in 1976 with my paper route money. No day of the week was going to make that a good idea.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

He may be gone but his ears just perked up.

[​IMG]

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

We're going to have 400,000 dead by Inauguration Day. It'll be an utter miracle if we don't hit half a million. Most of these are Fatfuck's fault.
    Those 400,000 people leave behind a lot of relatives, children, friends, loved ones. Those people are going to be very angry for a long long time. A Fatfuck Presidential Library, as long as it stands, will provide the perfect target for someone to get even.

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Well done, VICE. Well done.

upload_2021-1-15_9-33-25.png

11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Oh, and here’s the full relief plan:

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Put in new flooring in my dining room last August. Noticed a couple of weeks ago, water was pooling up underneath. Turns out my dishwasher broke a seal and the water collected under the floor of my dining room. New dishwasher, new flooring (again), homeowners has a $2000 deductible. That 2K is going to save our butts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.