1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

MAGA: thicker than blood

3. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

"Enter QANON at checkout for special tinfoil-plated pillowcases to shield you from deep state rays!"

OscarMadison, HanSenSE and TowelWaver like this.
  4. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

5. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

He previously was press secretary for the Secretary of the Interior, who is from the district.

My law enforcement friends up there that I grew to know in the aftermath of the plane crash had shook their heads over things with Boebert, though the sheriff of the county came out early to endorse her. I'll reach out to see what they're saying/thinking now.

garrow likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

However, former Vikings center, Harvard grad, Minnesota native and crazy Catholic Matt Birk seems interested and is gaining traction through his so many anti-mask, anti-vax, covid-restrictions-are-tyranny tweets.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
  8. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

That was a quick reply (not surprising; I stay in good contact with them, even more than three years later; they are really some good people up there and did so much for us).

She is a "wild card and I've personally had to deal with her a few times." And this person who wrote me back isn't on the front lines.

We stayed in Rifle for a few days after the crash, though we didn't go to her restaurant while there (though the one next door a couple of times).

9. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Yes, as a regular KFAN listener, I'm quite aware of the Birk bit. Gazelka, the grim presence running the state Senate, is a likely candidate, as is former NHL's Phil Housley's wife.

10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Rudy Calludy could barely walk across the driveway at the WH. Dementia + syphilis + booze have taken their toll.

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

When Kruschev was deposed, all the phones were disconnected. Sounds like a good idea again.

12. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

This is a setup to make Rudy go out as a hero. There should be no presumption the Senate will convict.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.