1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Infrastructure Week, eliminate the deficit, then health care plan.

4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Most of the Indiana schools in my area don’t even get MLK day off. Pence can shove it.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Please, please.

Driftwood likes this.
  6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

JFC. No, I'm not "mad" about anything. We just had a new oven installed five minutes ago, so I'm happy as hell. I just like all information to be provided about things instead of cherry-picking bits and pieces to make it look like they're ALL about banning the evil LBGTs.

It's obvious they're a highly religious place that goes by highly religious rules. That means lots of stuff is banned. Bad stuff is banned. Harmless stuff is banned. Lots of places are like that.

The Catholic Church and many employees at our Poin schools would do well to follow at least a couple of their beliefs.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Yes, highly religious rules that equate consensual LGBTQ+ relationships and consensual non-marital heretosexual relationships to child molestation.

8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Va. Gov. Northam is calling for recreational marijuana, and the elected Bible thumpers from SWVa. are wringing their hands.
    Good. Decriminalize, regulate, and tax the living crap out of it. Stop wasting time and resources prosecuting people for simple possession.
    I say that as someone who has never smoked weed and won't start. I'm a beer drinker.
    Use the tax money to fix roads, and spend the time going after "pain clinics" dishing out opioids like candy.

9. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I suppose the Ten Commandments "equate" lying to murdering . . . since they're on the same list!

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Magat Haberman again today : IT WASN'T TRUMP'S FAULT!!

How chapped her hands must be from carrying so much water.

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Bold TV prediction: NOT ONE GOP Senator votes to convict. NONE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.