1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Yep, and so is saying the Lord’s name in vain. Looks like I’ll be going to the same place as Hitler and Charles Manson because I said something bad when I dropped a piece of cake outside on the ground that I was bringing to my mother.

I’d like to think the Lord, as great as He or She is, would be willing and capable of differentiating the severity of sins.

OscarMadison and maumann like this.
  2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

And if you said a bad word on a Sunday (thus not keeping the Sabbath holy) . . . woe be unto you.

3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Didn't Trump actually say that he could shoot someone in public and his lemmings would still love him?

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I believe Colorado fell short on its revenue targets, at least at first, because most people still want to get it from their longtime connection. Kind of like sports gambling. And the guy on the corner has the "good stuff."

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Every Bible Thumper in a rural area, guaranteed, has a friend or relative that either grows the stuff behind the barn or shed or knows someone who does. There's just as much weed in the boonies as the hood.

maumann, 2muchcoffeeman and Driftwood like this.
  7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

I wonder how hard it is for these kids to get separation on the play?

8. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

“Just as much” = “Way more”

2muchcoffeeman and Driftwood like this.
  9. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Driftwood-

Did Trump 'build' one thing other than his Humpty Dumpty wall? Did one new bridge even go up?

10. Tighthead

Tighthead Well-Known Member

I think Romney will, and Murkowski. I wouldn’t go so far as to presume Collins will join them.

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

That may well be true. Certainly more meth.

FileNotFound likes this.
  12. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Let's see, lay down seeds for a multibillion-dollar self-sustaining industry, or hope Uncle Cletus gets called back to the coal mines (probability=0%).
    Tough choice for the republic.

OscarMadison and Driftwood like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.