1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Isn't it strange in this day and age to see adversaries acting like normal, pleasant human beings. I mean, I literally got chills watching that, which is ridiculous, I know. But still, it's nice.

Fred siegle and OscarMadison like this.
  2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I can think of a couple of things that were finished in the last four years that were already under construction but not too many new things started. They were state level projects, anyway.

3. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

I believe he's supposed to be at Mar-a-Lago by 11 a.m.

4. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

It did start slow (January 2014), but that was mostly because it was the first state. Last year, it surpassed $2 billion in annual revenue -- and that's before December numbers come in.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Before or after Infrastructure Week?

Webster likes this.
  6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

If we totally legalized the growing and sale, the unemployment rate would drop like a rock. It would be like the movie "Lawless," where they estimated 90 percent if the people working in that Virginia county worked in or benefited in some way from the illegal moonshine industry.
    And making pot legal across the board would also calm the hicks down ... until the local Walmart ran out of Doritos.

wicked, 3_Octave_Fart and Driftwood like this.
  7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

More conspirators. Should be tried and hanged.

The simple fact that a sitting president is involved at all makes this an attempted insurrection. If we don't call the events of Jan 6th 2021 what it is we're fucked as a country. I'll say it: forever.

8. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I haven’t seen this reported anywhere else.

9. HanSenSE

But he did get new rules for showerheads!

garrow likes this.
  10. HanSenSE

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Not only is Trump not doing anything public for MLK Jr. Day, the White House Press Office called the travel/photo lid for the day at noon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.