1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

She's got the Daria vibe going on.

2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Songbird likes this.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Each and every one of these motherfuckers who set foot in the Capitol should go to PMITA prison for 10 fucking years.
    Anybody who broke anything, committed vandalism or stole anything, make it 20.
    The organizers -- throw away the fucking key.

Tarheel316 likes this.
  4. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

I mean, something something cancel culture, but more of these names baffle me than offend. Whitney Houston? Alex Trebek? Cy Young?

5. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

How many aren’t American? Trebek’s Canadian so I bet there’s others

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I dated a chick in New Mexico who would have done what skirt-wearing rock-hopper did.

7. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Bob Hope

8. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

That crossed my mind, so I looked it up. Trebek naturalized in 1997. I really hope they administered the citizenship test at a podium with signaling devices.

9. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I like to think we've all known a firecracker like this, at one time or another.

Just the ones I knew wanted to knock over a Dairy Queen, not the U.S. Capitol.

wicked likes this.
  10. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

bigpern23 likes this.
  11. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Really, guys?

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Ripped from the socials ...

"Were in a civil war officially. It's going to be glorious. They're saying they may even let Joe drive up to the WH, then not let him in, and possibly arrest him on the spot, right there, on national tv. Then, everything goes dark!! Trump comes onb the EBS, and says what's going on. "The storm is upon us". 192kn arrests, cut down from 400k is going to happen. there isn't 25k troops, and tanks in DC for a virtual inauguration. Troops and tanks in every capital city. I'm almost certain martial law is coming, along with thousands of military tribunals."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.