1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Turn the page.

"Are we cool?"

That was from a Trumpist ex-friend who got scarce after I started posting about losing friends in healthcare to COVID.

Are we cool? Really, lady? POC are scared to do simple things like go to the grocery store. We're headed toward a half-million dead, mostly because of your boy's ineptitude and malfeasance. Some children will be forever lost in the system and never see their parents again. A huge swath of America's children saw a year plus of their lives reduced to tiles on a screen. Our faith in the system that upheld the mores that frankly kept us safe is in tatters.

And you ask me if we're cool.

Crawl back under your rock and take your klan with you.

2. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Open fucking season on fucking FATUS Nazi rapist fuckhead and his fucking cultist morons. Better believe we're coming for you.

2muchcoffeeman and Mngwa like this.
  3. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

4. Bud_Bundy

Bud_Bundy Well-Known Member

9:40 a.m. headlines:

Fox: We will be back. Trump addresses nation as he departs Washington ahead of Biden inauguration

Newsmax: Trump: We Will be back

OANN: Businesses shutting down, boarding up in D.C. ahead of inauguration (Biden’s name cannot be found on the home page)

5. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

How's everyone' 401k?

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Ah the fashion segment on CNN. Ugh.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The two people most responsible for a trump presidency are conspicuously absent, Putin and Hillary. I imagine Hillary will make an appearance today. Like Kennedy making Adalai Stevenson UN Ambassador, maybe he gives that to Hillary. Keep her in NY.

9. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'm surprised how bad CNN is. Total time-killing mode. What would be good would be to have some features on inaugural traditions, what all goes in to switching over the White House, "the football,"' the Marine band, - like a Super Bowl pre-game show. But it's all "what are you seeing?" throws to reporters, even the info that is provided is done "live" so it sounds like these reporters are kind of spitballing things. I've seen more professional work on red carpet live coverage of awards shows.
    At least they're not doing a "countdown clock."

lakefront and Driftwood like this.
  11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Would you agree to move in there if it wasn't?

12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

wait what oh haha you misunderstood i didn't mean fuck your feelings

garrow, HanSenSE and OscarMadison like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.