1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Senator Good Girl does this, too. Do they ever actually read the Bible?

2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

In all seriousness about Cotton, the embellishment is all on him, but the Army is partly to blame.
    In my opinion, unless you were actively deployed in a Ranger battalion, you don't deserve to wear the Ranger tab.
    For the people who just went to the school, create a new badge, ribbon, or patch. Save the Ranger tab for honest to goodness Rangers.
    It didn't affect me one bit, but I thought it was stupid when the Army changed uniform regs to have everyone start wearing black berets. That was the symbol of being an elite Ranger.

OscarMadison and Inky_Wretch like this.
  3. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

So does Sen. Richard Blumenthal. I can’t recall the Twitter histrionics over him.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Www.Google.com

it helps jog the memory

lakefront likes this.
  5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

6. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

7. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Megyn Kelly was on BBC this morning blaming the media for the Jan. 6 rioting. This is one person who needs to fuck off for a while.

OscarMadison, wicked and Mngwa like this.
  8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Announcing you’re on a social media site favored by white supremacists by using a Qanon slogan is a hell of a look.

9. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

It is shameful.

10. Tighthead

Tighthead Well-Known Member

This is the last on a series of tweets giving reason not to belittle Q followers, and in fact respect their patriotism.

It reminds me of a friend I had who was a huge Lance Armstrong guy. I was always a skeptic. When Lance copped to everything, he said to me with contempt “I had the courage to believe in something, that’s what matters” like he was still on the right side of it.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Self serving bullshit from the largest group of secular sociopaths in the world since the Khmer Rouge, the Republican Party of America.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

With "We are the storm" as the tag? Yikes.

OscarMadison likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted