1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Lauren Boebert is now bullying David Hogg since he’s calling for MTG to be expelled from Congress. The whackjobs have to stick together, I guess.

HanSenSE and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

While they're at it, they can expel you too, bitch.

HanSenSE and OscarMadison like this.
  3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Gaetz apparently was in Wyoming today ripping Liz Cheney a new asshole.

And there's this. How many pairs of kneepads did McCarthy bring?

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Have you been canceled? Deplatformed? You could be entitled to compensation. Call Trump & McCarthy today.

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I am leery of a calm before the storm and what lay ahead.

But let me tell you, the lack of Twitter drama for the past month has been wonderful.

Cosmo, lakefront, Hermes and 7 others like this.
  6. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The Democrats have House members who have policies which I think are unworkable and impractical. The GOP has house members who bully Parkland survivors, deny 9-11 and believe that there is a Soros-led baby eating cabal. But tell me about Joe Biden not doing enough for gun control.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Nothing says “white male privilege” like somebody saying “I’ve only been here an hour, but I understand this place better than (a woman who has lived there for years).”

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Jackson a-Hole

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

You don't mess with the Cheneys. Dick shot a guy in the face once - and the victim apologized to him. Gaetz should hire a food taster, check under his car before he starts the ignition and buy an air-gapped computer. Imagine what happens when you mess with his daughter. We're talking Hans Gruber meeting Ellis kind of thing here.

[​IMG]

OscarMadison and matt_garth like this.
  10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

TBD. Wouldn't the power structure have told Gaetz to cool it if it didn't want him to cause a furor? They let him go because they want to increase the heat on Cheney.

Tighthead likes this.
  11. Tighthead

Tighthead Well-Known Member

It really shows who runs the party now. You would think that Cheney would be untouchable, based on the status of her father. Instead she’s disposable.

Old guard GOP names like Cheney, McCain and Bush have absolutely no relevance or cachet right now. It might be a liability.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Jewish space lasers, and to all a good night.

maumann likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted