1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

we already knew hillary drank the blood of unborn gentile babies but now the democrat party is in favor of kicking little girls in their bathing suit area how embarrassing for the media.

bigpern23 likes this.
  2. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

"MTG, under fire for amplifying what got her elected..." LOL

Fred siegle likes this.
  3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

biden has two years to fix this let's see how he does i bet he won't even make a dent in antifa's gun lust

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

The dress isn’t that bad. It’s a style I see frequently now on meteorologists. The issue is, ironically, that it needs altered for body. Meaning Marjorie needs a....tailor.

tea and ease and OscarMadison like this.
  5. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Looking like the draperies at my grandma’s house in 1987 seems to be the prevailing dress style right now.

6. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

She needs cleaner lines. She's blocky. So am I for that matter, so I can speak from experience that the neckline and those ruffles are not a good look for her. Better foundations and a sleeker look would do wonders , especially given her position. And meteorologists need to rethink that, too. Not gonna talk about the insides in this post and don't really mean to be catty about the outside. I'm just surprised to see it.

7. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

8. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Yep that got her elected. Speaks volumes about those voters.

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

White racist trash is her constituency as is Trump’s. His best customers were little old ladies pumping quarters into AC slot machines, Russian oligarchs, Al Queda Bankers and sons and daughters of the Confederacy.

OscarMadison and Tarheel316 like this.
  10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Maybe, just maybe, shit-for-clicks journos can screenshot offensive content sted of amplifying it.

Maybe.

11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Red, of course, is the color of the Republican’ts.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

She also needs to put down the fork.

She's not Huckabuck Sanders territory huge, but "blocky" is putting it kindly. I'm sure Big Daddy Fatfuck has told her to put down the ice cream.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted