1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I think that's coming. The FBI isn't going to lay the serious charges until they have all their ducks in a row. Tag them with a low end charge so you can keep tabs on them, then drop the hammer when the government is ready to move.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Giuliani et. al will soon begin their defamation defense suit against this company:

[​IMG]

4. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

"I don't know your work, but I'm very proud of my work on shit movies and shows"

OscarMadison and lakefront like this.
  5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

When you cite Home Alone 2 as one of your crowning achievements, all hope is lost.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

He’s never credited but he’s a great method actor. Every time feces has appeared in a movie or on TV it was trump.

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

He cannot work and Hollywood if he's not a member of SAG, correct?

lakefront and OscarMadison like this.
  8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Can't make this shit up.

Wait, yes you can!

9. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

It is incredible to watch people deny what we all saw happen in real-time on television.

One of the rare moments of unity on Jan.6 was Republicans and Democrats both admitting they were scared shitless and afraid they were going to die at the hands of extremists.

And they should have been scared. People broke into their office building with the means and motivation to kill them. The people who even broke in said they were there to kill people.

Now, not quite a month it has become, AOC is such a lying bitch. Does she have bruises? Can she prove people there wanted to kill her. I was there and no one was in our hallway.

Of course how would dipshit Republican know? She herself said she had barricaded her office out of fear the terrorists were coming for her as well.

Inky_Wretch and Kato like this.
  10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

No mention of a window.

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Covid-19 and Jan. 6: Not enough of the right people died

lakefront and heyabbott like this.
  12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Yep, they're going full Trump on the defense.

Draft saved Draft deleted