1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

If Romney beat Hillary I might agree with the idea that we'd be more unified, but booting the Obamas out of the WH after one term would not have gone over well.

OscarMadison and heyabbott like this.
  2. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

She advocates a mass exodus of families with school-age children to places like fucking FLORIDA and tells them to tell the Democratic Gov he's the reason on their way out the door.

No agenda, no agenda at all.

And she's getting retweeted by the Washington Post and MSNBC.

TowelWaver likes this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Libruhl media!!!

Machine Head likes this.
  4. Machine Head

Meanwhile, in Florida

5. Machine Head

The woman with the Cindy Loo Who doo in the Florida supermarket sees she's being filmed and wonders what the big deal is

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I have no answer as to what the right thing to do is. Kids need to get back to school, safely.
    But the people who want to open everything are the same people who denied COVID would be a problem and minimized everything g every step of the way. Their intelligence and motives are not to be trusted.

Take a mulligan and start the year over from the beginning March 15 and go straight through Christmas.

OscarMadison, wicked, Webster and 2 others like this.
  7. Machine Head

I mean are things fucked up, yes they are.

But jfc, don't pick someone like this to amplify.

OscarMadison and Inky_Wretch like this.
  8. Machine Head

You know, if Ted the Zodiac Killer had fucked up Donald in the Republican primary, our country wouldn't be so divided as it is today.

Ted is to blame for our woes.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  9. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

.... 18,000 pages on Trump ...

TowelWaver likes this.
  10. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

Check her Twitter feed. It belies her claim of being a “huge Obama fan.”

Machine Head likes this.
  11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

That’s the hell of it. There are a billion sides to this issue and there are some very valid points in favor of rethinking the school restrictions. But it feels scary to try and concede anything because the Typhoid Karens are looking for the tiniest crack to exploit so they can crowbar everything open and treat the world like a Greek Week mixer again, and to hell with the death toll. I don’t even know who is arguing in good faith anymore. It feels like everyone is playing an angle - me included if I’m honest.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Machine Head

We would stand united in our fight against this pandemic if only Ted the Zodiac Killer had done his job.

I'm sure the Washington Post and MSNBC will give this school of thought some run.

Draft saved Draft deleted