1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Hopefully what they have planned includes hauling that fat fucking pig DeJoy out the door in neck shackles at gunpoint and throwing him down four flights of cement stairs into a stone cell. His fucking up the one federal service the huge majority of the nation does use with regularity goes beyond conventional GQP incompetence and oblivious bungling to intentional sabotage which cost lives.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Tanned. Rested. Ready.

[​IMG]

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Why isn't President Biden on twitter every day railing against GOP senators who are likely to acquit Trump? Maybe some "Anyone who votes to acquit is gonna go through some things." Or "Trump was a total disaster. Should never be allowed in government again! Ever!"And perhaps "You all took an oath to protect America from enemies both foreign and domestic. Think about that!"

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I love how Trump lawyers are claiming that Donnie wasn’t being literal when he kept saying “fight”, but was being literal when he said his followers should “peacefully” go to the Capitol.

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  6. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

I've been bothered by the regular use of the word fight to describe a common clash of wills. I believe it's had some unintended consequences on both sides.

bigpern23 likes this.
  7. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

He was on Fox News for years
    Then he did the Fox NY morning show for years
    Never seemed batshit crazy until he went to Newsmax

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

All these damned libruhl policies are just destroying Amurrica, the Dalton Diva tells us. Things like fedruhl aid in battling a killer disease. But what about that black woman from the dangerous (not real Georgia) city of Atlanta? Hers is the dangerous rhetoric, we are told.

9. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Get me someone who doesn't look like they've been ridden hard to 'conspiratorialize' the rendering of the Jan. 6 timeline

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I don’t think the word “peacefully” ever left his lips. If it had, his ass might be covered.

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

did stacy abrams tell people to not march on the capitol on that day i guess she was all for free speech until the online mob thought it wasn't cool anymore maybe if she had better judgment she could have stopped it even though it was no big deal

Webster and Fred siegle like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted