1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Hated her blouse though. But she was strong.

“President Trump put his own need and desire for power above his duty to the constitution and the Democratic process” is precisely the point.

Of course it was also precisely the point the last time he was impeached, but the GOP didn’t care then, either.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

But you never gave Trump (who was every bit as terrible as predicted and then some) a chance!

3. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Schmidt is now doing podcasts with Frank Luntz, who made a fortune dissecting the electorate and teaching the GOP how to use language to achieve their ends.

This is who these guys really are, down deep.

champ_kind likes this.
  4. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Throw his ass out of the Senate.

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

More than one member of this jury only has the regret the mob was thwarted. They wish that Romney, Schumer, Pelosi and Pence had been killed. Were I Mitt, I'd hire somebody to take a tire iron to Hawley's kneecaps. And of course tens of millions of "Americans" feel the same way.

tapintoamerica likes this.
  7. HanSenSE

Now that was a mic drop!

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

"Sure the people who breached the Capitol are horrendous. They did terrible things. But the issue is whether Trump incited them. And because he spoke only of 'strength' and did not specifically call for blood, he's not guilty."

9. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

My hope is the spineless Republicans who will vote to acquit have nightmares about Jan.6 for the rest of their lives

10. HanSenSE

"The Democrats were doing terrible things too. Bad people on both sides."

tapintoamerica likes this.
  11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

If put to a vote, 80% of the trump voters would abolish the 13th amendment. Those people would consider it justified by Christ.

12. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

i just wish we had a picture-in-picture of the Hutt-like Trump watching all of this. I mean we earned that, I think.

HanSenSE likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted