1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I'm sure it will come to the surprise of no one but my Sinclair-owned CBS affiliate is not going with national coverage of the impeachment trial.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Yeah, as if moral consistency, legal clarity and benevolent humanity were a Christian Republican trait. As always the Qhristians are about ‘Fuck you’

3. heyabbott

If Pontius Pilate were a Republican he couldn’t be impeached by a Republican senate.

4. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Imagine how awful it would be to cover.

It's rare now to see this collection of dingleberries in one room outside of Mar-a-Lago.

5. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Very good by Raskin to link the Michigan protests and Whitmer plot to Jan 6
    Plus Charlottesville

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
    HanSenSE, Smallpotatoes and heyabbott like this.
  6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

This is a guy who thinks that no one should have debt and should have months of savings built up for emergencies and we should be able to get by just fine on the $120,000/yr salary that obviously all of us have.

OscarMadison, garrow, UNCGrad and 2 others like this.
  7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

(not that striving to have a minimum amount of debt is a bad thing. We should live within our means in normal times and only borrow in very specific circumstances, like buying a house, for example. But this dude is woefully out of touch with what people are going through in this economy.)

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

yeah neeegros would just use it on fried chicken and grape soda anyway

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Dave Ramsey, who I remember from back when his empire consisted of a show on a single Nashville talk radio station (and who was the first person I ever heard mention Elizabeth Warren - he was a big fan then) has been trending towards megalomania for a while. It sounds like the age of coronavirus has pushed him all the way over the edge.

Is Dave Ramsey's empire the 'best place to work in America'? Say no and you're out

OscarMadison and TowelWaver like this.
  10. heyabbott

Because spending it on underage hookers and short sales of GameStop stock is the only
    Legitimate useage of federal money.

11. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Mine is

12. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

There are very good programs on both networks, apparently.

wicked likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted