1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

We had no time to find out what Trump was doing during the riots, says Trump attorney
    I call bullshit

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

He moves fast

3. Jake from State Farm

Especially for a guy who weighs 350

4. Jake from State Farm

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

His lawyer still won’t admit that Trump lost. Batshit.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

That was obvious, but still pretty well done by Bernie Sanders (I don't think I have ever praised that man) given the ridiculous questions that have been asked so far.

Webster likes this.
  7. Jake from State Farm

He doesn’t want to be there and he hates his life
    Doesn’t sound like a winning strategy

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Sadly, he does want to be there. This is the highlight of his life. Next week, he is back to arguing slip and fall cases picked up off his radio ads.

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

worked for morrissey

10. Jake from State Farm

Guy I worked with said his wife got into an accident once and within an hour got two calls from one of the Detroit area ambulance chasers
    He figures they have police scanners in their office and track victims down

11. Junkie

Junkie Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

TowelWaver likes this.
  12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

One of the abiding ironies of Washington, and one big reason the small state GOP Senators will never vote to convict Trump, is that the senators from those states that they will proudly proclaim are the true apex of American life and virtue spend their entire careers in Washington desperately trying to make sure they never have to go back to "home," which in reality is now McLean, Va. One thing about small states. Unless you strike mineral or fossil fuel wealth, you ain't gonna get rich there, just not enough people. I don't think Kevin Cramer has any desire to go back to say, Grand Forks and open an International Harvester dealership. He'll either die in office or migrate to K St. for big bucks. He'll go home once every six years. Josh Hawley doesn't even HAVE a home in Missouri. He owns property, and swears he's building a house, but last year his voting residence was his sister's house.

Draft saved Draft deleted