1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Then put me on ignore.

I think you probably have interesting insights about a lot of things that, for whatever reason, come out as character critiques about specific posters.

I'm sorry there isn't more of a dialogue. I don't think you're a bad person, or insufferable.

2. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

That's a pretty good line.

3. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Can't really have a dialogue with someone starting from the position of "Liberals are a cult and they'll poison poor old incompetent Joe Biden's brain and turn him into a vessel for their cult-like religion."

Perhaps introspection would be in order here. Why do you believe liberals are so evil and manipulative? What informs that opinion?

Fred siegle and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

You changed my mind. If Texas wanted an adult masculine person to be their Senator, they would have elected one. Texas got what it wants, Senator Shrew.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And I'll ask again. Why is he so tone deaf as to schedule the trip there in the first place?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
    Wenders and TowelWaver like this.
  6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

the media

7. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

As previously mentioned, the zodiac killer is cutting short his hunting trip in Cancun and is returning home. Not Canada, Texas, I mean.

I hope he rolls off the plane in shades with one of those huge Senor Frogs drinks in each hand. That’ll show the haters.

8. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Rafael "Ted" Cruz is a soft wimp - it has nothing to do with whether he cares or not, which he abjectly doesn't.

Fred siegle and heyabbott like this.
  9. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Don't you just hate when bad vacations happen to good people?

11. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Josh Hawley watches all this with glee

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

The most Ted Cruz thing ever is that he was the only person on the upgrade list for the flight to Cancun, not his wife.

Wenders, TowelWaver and heyabbott like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted