1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I pointed out that nobody was twisting Dr. Seuss Enterprises' arm. This is the answer I got:

[Ya but we all know the reason they arrived at this decision is because of today’s “social justice warriors”. The company that publishes Dr Seuss just decided to get out in front of the storm. ]

There's no such thing as a "social justice warrior" so that's a bogus answer.

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Of course. Plenty of white stuff to go with it ... courtesy of Don Jr.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  3. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

And there's still 10 confirmations to go.

4. Sam Mills 51

... so how long until Missouri's Republicans censure him?

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

The trap with the NCAA giving an extra year to college athletes is for seniors who graduated on time. If they want to return for another year, they have to take a full load of masters courses to stay eligible. Since masters courses are more expensive, that 1/4 scholly for baseball, tennis or golf doesn't go as far.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Sam Mills 51

garrow likes this.
  8. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Sounds like we need somebody to infiltrate the white nationalist groups
    I have a candidate

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I am disappointed by the decision of the House not to show up for work tomorrow. Far better to just instruct the Capitol Police "in case of trouble, shoot first and we'll cover you after."

lakefront and wicked like this.
  10. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

This guy has no idea how the world works
    II Idon’t really see this as an issue with the publisher. They can publish whatever they want. The issue is with the identity politics of today and the publisher clearly realizing the climate of current day. Again, you KNOW there was a Board meeting where they said, “hey, let’s get out in front of this before they target us”. That’s the issue. Guaranteed the same discussion took place with Hasbro and there goes “Mr” Potato Head. It’s all the same bullshit, “social justice warriors” targeting anyone and everyone who do anything they don’t feel should be socially acceptable.]

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

"The errors also appear connected to newly developed, largely hidden payment systems in the murky world of Republican digital advertising, where vendors not only receive direct spending but take cuts from fundraising as well."

I saw something on this earlier today. A Black female Republican, in Maryland maybe(?) had Republican fundraisers jump in and raise like $30m or so. Then she found out that the various internet fundraising companies were getting like 70% of the money raised to fund her campaign.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Coup cuck clan

Draft saved Draft deleted