1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Perp walk=inaugural parade.

2. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Trump International has already tripled its rates for 8/24.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Who would have guessed?

heyabbott likes this.
  4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Duh.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Instead of Neanderthal, Biden should have gone with "Cro-Maganon."

OscarMadison and bigpern23 like this.
  6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Not that it matters, but I do acti know this person somewhat in real life.

I just don't understand how people got so cynical that they think there's a law in New York that subjects people to a $250,000 fine for referring to someone by the wrong pronoun when there is no such law.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Sooner than that.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Homeland Security issued a joint intelligence bulletin highlighting the belief among some members of the conspiracy-theory group QAnon that former President Donald Trump “will be inaugurated on 4 March or will return to power on 20 May with the help of the U.S. military.” The memo, dated Tuesday and viewed by The Wall Street Journal, says domestic violent extremists remain inspired by “election fraud and other conspiracy theories associated with the presidential transition.”​

House cancels Thursday session after security agencies cite risk of new violence — The Wall Street Journal

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I’m surprised April 20 isn’t getting more play. Isn’t that the original feast day for these fascist nut jobs?

9. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

So the guy I know who said they took the books out of print to avoid the wrath of imaginary social justice warriors was on to something?

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

You do understand that SJW is the right wing term for pretty much anyone who actively stands up for PC speech, LGBTQ rights, climate change, the environment, etc., right? In his terms, such people absolutely do exist.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

If he spoke like this all the time instead of doing Cory Thespiana, he'd win more hearts and minds.

Draft saved Draft deleted