1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Tremendous death. Fantastic death.

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

They always did. But the Christian Right Party hates when blacks and children and women and Hispanics have enough health care to live.

5. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Not true. It came into being after the election. It was a spontaneous organization that just coalesced. I was there. I took my daughter. I have not stayed affiliated with the Women's March. But that was as spontaneous a gathering as you can do over 2 and 1/2 months. There was the planning of getting, and if the event. It all happened over the internet. It was absolutely incredible.

6. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

How many times did the Subhuman Pile of Crime think this on Jan. 6? How many times during the pandemic?

7. heyabbott

POS should have called Jesus.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I don't disagree with the Women's March coming together after the election - but I am saying a lot of people were planning on being in DC that weekend. Also, it is the traditional weekend of the Roe V. Wade commemorations.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"Now when Mr. Trump said left-wing protestors were throwing cans of soup, or big bags of soup--whatever the case may be--or that the army had no bullets when he first took office, these statements should be viewed merely as shibboleths or as a heuristic. And not-- as the mainstream media is so often keen to present them--post hoc ramblings. The same goes for covfefe, I might add."

[​IMG]

11. heyabbott

Kato likes this.
  12. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

My experience, the people I met, were not planning on being in Washington until they decided to come for the protest. Not to say that there weren't other women who had already made plans, but the people I met both on the way and a group in my area that got together and did signs and stuff, we all got involved after Trump won the election.

Draft saved Draft deleted