1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

It's funny. The "muh freedoms" crowd was fine with herd immunity when it meant that millions would die getting there, but despises it now that you can get there with a shot.

I have a little round scar on my left arm from my childhood smallpox immunization. Smallpox is all but extinct now, no one gets those any longer. SMDH.

SFIND, lakefront, garrow and 3 others like this.
  2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Precisely. The same people who believe the best way to fight this thing is by drinking bleach.

lakefront likes this.
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

What the absolute fuck?

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Somebody went to the trouble of getting them and presumably paying for them, but …

If they’re not on the approved list, they can’t be used under any circumstances. Taking them to the dump is the cheapest option.

6. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

“I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days. I thought I was dying. Just a clusterfuck," Nugent said. “I was tested positive today. I got the Chinese shit. I’ve got a stuffed up head, body aches.

“My God, what a pain in the ass. I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days. … So I was officially tested positive for COVID-19 today.”

Ted Nugent has caught COVID-19 after calling it "not a real pandemic"

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

AKA Cat Scratch Fever

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

It's nothin dangerous I feel no pain.
    I've got to ch-ch-change.

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

The dirty little secret is that herd immunity --- by everyone getting it OR by vaccine --- was the only way this was going to end. Everything else was 98 percent theater. I was never going to catch this thing because my shopping cart at Publix wasn't disinfected before I used it.

Jerry-atric likes this.
  10. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

That is a very good point.

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Hey, I don't hate that things like the carts at Publix are getting disinfected regularly. COVID may not live on surfaces, but other nasty things do, so all of the sanitation theater isn't the worst thing to come out of this.

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

You know this, how?

Splendid Splinter likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted