1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Can't even follow the link on the story. If you hover on the fb share button it says disabled. On the latest story and on the original.

2. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

David Koresh redux.

lakefront likes this.
  3. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Not to get all Christopher Walken on the centaur bit, but you'd think that certain curves would be on the horse part and not the human part.

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

The piece comes with a bonus unrelated opinion that may be worse: "I’m not here to take a principled stand against the federal or state governments on this issue. In fact, I’m saving my principled stands against the federal or state governments for issues that really matter, like strengthening libel laws so that lying journalists can finally be shipped off to Guantanamo Bay where they belong."

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Might be your browser settings. I just used the FB share button to share it.

lakefront likes this.
  7. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

This is such simpleton thinking. Risk of death because you want to get a rise out of someone.

If you promise to stay away from me and don't have any contact with interstate commerce, we're good.

If you're concerned about the "safety" of the vaccine, please explain why you're questioning the vaccines but have no problem with consuming the jar of mayonnaise in your refrigerator or the bag of McDonalds you just picked up. You realize that all of them are regulated by the same entity, the US Government, correct? And the vaccines are subject to greater scrutiny?

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

It’s a game attempt at making chicken salad. I’ll give him that much.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Load some J&J into a ballistic dart, then shoot him with it as proof of concept. If it works, we’re gonna take this act on the road.

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

garrow likes this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Remember the Matt Gaetz scandal(s)?

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

It might be a generation away, but eventually the people fed up with the Asshole Americans are going to become so numerous that no amount of vote rigging or geographic sorting is going to keep them from seizing total control. And then the Asshole Americans are really going to scream because they are actually going to have conjured up the hard repression they originally were just making up to gin up the rubes.

Draft saved Draft deleted