1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

And then there's this:

Samsung warns a 'serious imbalance' of microchips could wreak havoc on smartphones, and it demonstrates why Apple making its own chips is a brilliant move

EDIT: Though the second half of that headline is another example of everything that's wrong with modern journalism.

2. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

We can’t work more than three days in a row at my factory without running out of a part.

Orders are at 150 percent of what we budgeted for. Medical and dental orders have roared back, but there’s no way we’re going to be able to make all of it. We have a pretty good buffer stock of product, but it’s going to get tight.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Typical Cali liberal politician

4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

5. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

Geezus, I like living here but sometimes I just have to shake my head. Katie Porter is my rep. She is wonderful. Don Wagner lives nearby. My kid went to school with his sons. We have watched him go from school board, to city council, to mayor, to state offices, etc. I think somebody slipped him some looney pills.

garrow likes this.
  6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

How does someone like Joe Rogan, who never even graduated college, get into a position where when he talks, people listen?

OscarMadison and SFIND like this.
  8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

The lack of college degree part explains why he has a klan.

9. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

Perhaps a college degree is not “all that and a bag of chips.”

10. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

Some people confuse observational humor with insight.

11. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Colleges are nothing but giant fact-checking machines. If they hadn’t denied my truth, I’d have about 47 degrees.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted