1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

My problem with the crackpot logic of Joe Rogan is not his lack of degrees.

My problem is people listening to the guy who hosted “Fear Factor” as their only source of information.

2. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Vaxes without appointments in my county and the neighboring county. Microville Tech really encouraging students, easy for them because the clinic site is the football stadium. Almost half of all eligible in my county are fully vaxed and almost 70-75% have at least one shot. Students continue to be the wild card.

Across the river in Bubba county, where it's presently exploding and they just got put on lockdown, they got 8K doses this week and already are begging people to show up and get vaxed. More than 4K appointments still available.

In one Bubba county in my state only 17K of 80K are vaxed and they are sending doses elsewhere in the state because nobody is showing up to the clinics they have.

3. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

We are headed towards vaxxed vs. unvaxxed America.

And I live on the wrong side of that line.

Bruce warned me about this.

maumann likes this.
  4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Trumpists would meet each other tonight in Atlantic City, but their lord and savior did to it what the mob did to Phil “Chicken Man” Testa.

SFIND likes this.
  5. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Maybe he could have picked up some critical thinking skills had he stuck around to graduate.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

So are you saying Rogan has critical thinking skills or that earning a degree doesn't mean he'd have them?

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

“Why is Joe Rogan so popular?” asks the guy who’s picture is on the cover of the report describing Joe Rogan’s target demographic.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Rogan is such a shitty hack that he ruined The Man Show.

People who listen to Rogan are too stupid to understand that he sucks.

matt_garth and OscarMadison like this.
  12. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

To be fair, I know plenty of college graduates who can’t think their way out of a paper bag.

maumann likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted