1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

That's inside the room!

[​IMG]

2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

This is the Joe Biden of speeches.

3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

What kind of President is this?

Had him on for a half hour and I haven’t had the urge to smash my fist into the couch or scream at the TV once.

4. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

They are extremely proud of the fact that they are using ultraviolet light to check the watermark on every ballot. They really stressed that point.

There are no watermarks on the ballots.

5. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Once again: The GOP setting the bar so low backfires, as Americans tune in and go, “wait - that doesn’t sound like a guy with dementia.”

2muchcoffeeman and garrow like this.
  6. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Lyin’ Ted looks like Sleeping Ted

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The GOP's response to Biden's speech:

"I was busy all day. I had to drop off some guns at Rudy's to match some silencers he had gotten. I had to pick up my brother at the hospital and drive him back to the house for dinner that night. And then I had to pick up some new Pittsburgh stuff for Lois to fly down to some customers I had near Atlanta. Right away I knew he didn't want them. I knew I was gonna get stuck for the money and I only bought the damn guns because he wanted them and now he didn't want them. I didn't say a thing. Rudy was so pissed off he didn't even say goodbye."

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Because the Trumpist klan has been so concerned about deficits and military spending for so many years.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Yes, because his state is so overrun with middle class and upper middle class people that will see their taxes increase. He certainly doesn’t have any poor people in his state, and his state definitely isn’t one of the poorest in the country. His act is almost as stale as yours.

Draft saved Draft deleted