1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

6. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

That’s a scandal every ten days. Why isn’t America outraged? (Probably the Valium that THEY™️ slip into the public water supply along with the fluoride.)

And now, there’s going to be a cat in the White House. How are they going to manage to cover up all the chaos that will result?

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

Worst opening band ever

9. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Lunch. I'm talking about the genteel kind the "ladies who..." used to have during the first iteration of The Peabody. It's a part of Memphis' and the Delta South's culinary/cultural history. There's a lot more to this story and I may tell it one day.

Given that Donald Trump is about to get a 617M check for essentially doing nothing, have to say I doubt anyone at the upper echelons of the Right is filling out an application for WIC.

Driftwood likes this.
  10. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

Caption contest attempt:
    Cause I'm as free as a bird now (at least for now)
    And this bird you cannot change chaaaangggge

garrow likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

This day in recent presidential history:

2017:
    --CBS News airs an interview by John Dickerson of Trump about the president's erroneous claims his predecessor tapped his phones. Trump abruptly ends the interview after saying "I don't stand by anything."
    --In an interview with Salena Zito, Trump lavishly praises Andrew Jackson. Trump describes the seventh president (a slaveowner responsible for the Indian Removal Act) as having had "a big heart."
    --Trump's administration defunds "Let Girls Learn" a program of Michelle Obama's
    --Trump's Dept. of Agriculture eliminates standards for healthier school lunches which had been instituted by the Obama administration

2011:

[​IMG]

2003:

[​IMG]

matt_garth and HanSenSE like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted