1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

3DCE8C25-9EDB-404A-A0BC-ABFDF9B96D4C.jpeg

Got this letter today
    Thanks to the American Rescue Plan my pension is fully funded through 2051
    Just in case anyone thought elections don’t matter

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

No, but I think that it is entirely possible that someone in his circle (older R still in office or somewhere within the party) could pass along some embarrassing current goings on. Trump would be great, but sticking a knife into McCarthy or Scalise seems far more likely and doable.

3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Had not seen this in years. Tucker’s casual use of “butt boy” is pretty damn jarring. What a vile piece of shit he is.

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

A pension? How very European of you, Mr. Cool Kid Virtue Signaler.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Speaking of vile

7. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

The Subhuman Pile of Crime speaks:

Trump, GOP Leaders, and Even Liz Cheney Allies Say She Is a 'Dead Woman Walking'

"Liz Cheney is a warmongering fool who has no business in Republican Party Leadership," he said in his statement. "We want leaders who believe in the Make America Great Again movement, and prioritize the values of America First. Elise Stefanik is a far superior choice, and she has my COMPLETE and TOTAL Endorsement for GOP Conference Chair. Elise is a tough and smart communicator!"

Does someone want to tell the Subhuman Pile of Crime that his supposed "America First" movement is being bolstered by an Australian who is pushing against vaccinations in spite of the fact that he and his family were among the first to be vaccinated against COVID.

That man, of course, is Rupert Murdoch.

Funny how someone who has clearly put ad revenue and propaganda who is not from this country is indeed putting "America First."

The stupidity effortlessly flows.

OscarMadison and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

America First movement is just a Nazi Fascist movement. All republicans and Christian conservatives are Nazis. They will exterminate millions of people if given the chance.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I got something like that, too. My $125 a month pension might be my blackjack bankroll. If that.

12. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Didn't faze Stewart a bit. He gave it right back to Tuckums and kicked his ass.

Draft saved Draft deleted