1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Okay, then.

2. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

LOL. Ellis, Navarro and Gorka, too? Yet another GOP clown show.

cc: YankeeFan

Last edited: May 5, 2021
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

She loves the musky taste of Fatfuck's teeny toadstool and that's all that counts.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

This is like those low-budget combat strategy games for mobile phones. “200 mounted cavalry vs. 5000 foot soldiers.” No matter what kind of advantage you have in sophisticated weaponry, it can eventually be overcome by the brute force of large enough numbers of suicidal lemmings.

5. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I don't recall Trump having a big presence on Facebook, though I'll admit, I didn't follow him. I always thought Twitter was his preferred platform. I didn't follow him there, either.

HanSenSE and ChrisLong like this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Ever get the feeling that decades ago some whiny brat with no attention span visited a fortune teller machine to have a wish granted and now he's the head of a dangerous cult?

TowelWaver and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

8. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

I never noticed his presence there either (would never follow that asshole), but the amount of digital marketing, targeting and remarketing you can do on FB to specific audiences and lookalike audiences is powerful for reach and influence.

Neutral Corner and Smallpotatoes like this.
  9. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

"Welcome to Fox. Please don't use the bathrooms."

Webster and Slacker like this.
  10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I imagine FB targeting was a very lucrative fundraising/merch selling avenue for him.

Hermes likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

If you recall, the Russians getting both the Dem and R voter lists along with help from Cambridge Analytica allowed extremely targeted FB messaging that altered the 2016 elections. Trump himself has been all over both FB and Twitter ever since he got in, with great success in reaching and communicating the daily propaganda to his supporters.

That's a major reason he was so pissed off today when he was not allowed back on FB.

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

"No one wants to work anymore."

Draft saved Draft deleted