1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

All SUNY students must be vaccinated this fall. So, the two top higher educational systems in the US (SUNY and UC/CSU) have mandated vaccinations. Two of the top three public universities and the top two private schools in my state have mandated, and I know others (Michigan, Rutgers) have as well.

At some point the snowball will really start rolling downhill and only the deep south and Buffalo Commons states won't mandate it for returning college students.

We're winning.

Cuomo: SUNY students who want to be in class this fall must get vaccinated

Our local university had mandated vaccinations for students returning this fall. Supposedly some proud Boys are going to protest on campus. We'll see how that goes, the last ones who came here got the crap beaten out of them.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  2. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Jerry, I don't cut them out. I just don't want to hear from them anymore. I'm not buying what they're selling.
    We've all heard from their songbook, they should let us know when they have something new to say.
    It doesn't help that generally these individuals are some of the most humorless people around.
    And their idiocy is not particularly entertaining anymore.

wicked and Jerry-atric like this.
  3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

My daughter is going to be a freshman in the fall. Her school is mandating vaccinations, which makes me feel a little better about the whole thing. She just got shot No. 2 of Pfizer Saturday. Aside from a headache, she hasn't had any side effects.

We got together with my wife's family yesterday. Even meeting outside, it was still comforting that we have all been vaccinated and little OOP is the only one who hadn't passed the two-week mark yet.

Last edited: May 11, 2021
    lakefront and micropolitan guy like this.
  4. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Don't feed the troll, who is only here to pwn the libz.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  5. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

I thought the ac-tor (in prim accent) playing Jerry was a libtard like us? Who the hell knows anymore, I need to get a scorecard.

6. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

My friend, life is too short but to do anything but enjoy one’s time at this quaint “joint” of ours.

Octave and OscarMadison like this.
  7. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

My kid will be a freshman in the fall. Her college is requiring vaccination. She already got it done

8. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Too much fun to be had to be swinging about a battle axe or scimitar. Give me fun, or give me death. That's the real Fart slogan.

OscarMadison and Jerry-atric like this.
  9. outofplace

I'm fairly certain there is more than one person using that particular sock puppet. That may be the source of your confusion.

10. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

You really need to be a low-life if that is the case.

SFIND, Jerry-atric and Regan MacNeil like this.
  11. outofplace

I think it is a gift that refuses to stop giving from our former friends in the land of the misbegotten. That's just an educated guess. I wouldn't put anything past them.

SFIND and Jerry-atric like this.
  12. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

If true, how does that conversation even start?

"Hey, you want to share an account on a message board and act like a fucking idiot?"

"Fuck ya, I am down"

SFIND, Hermes and Jerry-atric like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted