1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

No point. The SPC has left trails of sh_t behind that would richly fertilize both the Sahara and Gobi, yet his cult tries to convince us that he is the greatest ever.

2. Sam Mills 51

How do you think Hope Hicks got hired and re-hired?

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Cheney is one of the few party elders left who hasn't expressed an opinion on Trump. Some are all-in, others such as W have washes their hands of him.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

There is no Republican solution
    To our troubled evolution
    Have no place for constitution
    There is no Reagan revolution

Their so-called leaders speak
    With words they try to trick ya
    They castigate the weak
    But it's the rhetoric of failure

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I don't think this is true. If it is, why isn't she fighting to keep her position? Why hasn't her father spoken actively?

She's stepping out of leadership. No more trying to rein in the obvious clowns. No more having to be the face of a party that's going straight to hell by express flight. I don't *think* she'll lose her next election.

She can stand aside and wait for the bloodletting to happen, then say "It's not like you couldn't see this coming a mile out." She'll be back in leadership in a few years, and stronger. If not the whole country is going to be so badly screwed that she'll be the least of our worries.

Last edited: May 10, 2021
    OscarMadison and wicked like this.
  6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

I waited in a diner ALL WEEK and the Times never came to do a story on me. Sad.

7. Sam Mills 51

No call to the Post's Page Six?

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

She did halter top shows for big daddy fatfckck when the Pretty Princess was off at the abortion clinic

9. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

10. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

So what’s going on, New York Times?

Should we set up a SecureDrop portal like some news organizations have done so they can send inside information to SJ? I really want to know about the edit history here.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Pressure and time, my friend. It isn’t a linear progression, and N.C. has shown it is willing to elect statewide Democrats to Raleigh.

Draft saved Draft deleted