1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

two years to govern let's see how they do fix this joe biden

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

And here I was waiting on the zucchini and peaches.

4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

We could be heroes, just for 317 days.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

I... didn't hate that idea. I think it's really cool that each state can put two statues in the capitol, for instance, and I think there'd be some potential in expanding upon that idea on the National Mall and in DC, which is already brimming with memorials and statues. Add a little order to that chaos and I think it'd be an interesting visit, an interesting way to celebrate some of our great citizens. Like a national Hall of Fame.

The list of proposed honorees was laughable, but find a way to make it inclusive and not just Dead White Men, find a way to keep shitstains like Rush Limbaugh out when morons propose them, and I could get behind it.

lakefront likes this.
  7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

That's all we need - another annual vote and discussion of who got snubbed.

8. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

I just wish there was a way Biden could revoke the Presidential Medals of Freedom FatFuck gave Rush, Gym Jordan and Devin Nunes

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Why do we need more statues in DC when we have the Senate? Just one more thing for the American Gerontocracy to claw each other’s eyes out over. At the risk of channeling an ESPN gimmick, I’m ready to see who’s next.

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Does anybody need another statuary hall? Does anybody need another million-dollar star?

Slacker, 2muchcoffeeman and swingline like this.
  11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Just rename the award "The Presidential Medallion of Honor" and retroactively re-award all the previous recipients -- except for Fatfuck's frauds.

HanSenSE and Octave like this.
  12. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted