1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

TowelWaver likes this.
  2. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Where is the bottom for these people?

3. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

I read that story. It seems like the Biden team had a hand in the story to portray, in a backhanded way, Biden as competent and deliberative with no tolerance for jargon and bullshit.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

You won of dem lamestream spelers?

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Know

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And a 15-minute trip at that.

8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

DEATH TO DICTATORS

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Lol at this and “Trump Train bus”

10. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

He's simply a reflection of what a clown show the GOP is. They used to be the home of the rich, privileged and intelligent (I respected how they played within the rules set, well except for the smear campaigns).

Nowadays, its like the GOP is so desperate for support, they are scraping the bottom of the barrel and McCarthy is the result (who blames FatF*ck for the invasion of the Capital on the Floor then supports the guy?? How do you live with yourself?? Are you that desperate for survival??? I'm older than that guy, slurping for Trump just isn't worth it. I mean have some self respect.)

As for the Dems, they've got to do a better job of identifying the key talking points to sell AND calling out the lies of the GOP, something that fits on a poster board (5 quick points).

Octave, Baron Scicluna and garrow like this.
  11. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

So far my experience in Murrells Inlet is retirees from CT (me) NY Ohio Pa MA, very trumpy. This is my experience from my neighbors at a condo on the beach that I rent and in the tailer park that I live in. Nice enough people but i am always a little nervous of where the conversation will turn. We have become friends with people who are from our hometown...strangely not the only ones...we were playing cards and the guy wanted to know where all the white baseball players are. Sometime you are so surprised that you can't answer. (still in their moms basement playing video games would be my answer) Also so many "blessed: people down here too.

I will miss wearing my Biden mask down here.

TigerVols likes this.
  12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Some of them did.

I see a couple agendas in there.

I appreciated the juxtaposition between Joe eschewing alcohol and his wife being an oenophile.

Draft saved Draft deleted