1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    I would vote for Howard the Duck over Rudy Giuliani’s kid.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

I'm sure the NY state investigation is well aware of Trump's mob ties.

[​IMG]

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I’ll laugh my ass off it it turns out to be a black woman who takes down Trump instead of the shitty old average white dude everyone was banking on. Mueller was the Ben McDonald of investigators.

4. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Oh I agree, no sympathy for these urchins in the slightest.

But I do think they've been taken for a ride by the Republican Party who well knows they're dumb and pliable. Add the depredations of social media and they are as much victim as anybody.

5. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I just noticed this guy's zipper isn't closed.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I guess Pittsburgh is about to be retired as the example of a Real Murican City.

Pittsburgh votes out mayor in primary election

Also noteworthy to me is that the reformist Philadelphia DA won re-election (essentially) by a comfortable margin with surprisingly high turnout despite the police union spending heavily to smear him as soft on crime. It is almost as if some of the old okie dokes aren’t as effective anymore.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I'm hoping the announcement that the Trump Organization investigation has formally gone criminal is a signal that Weisselberg has flipped.

lakefront likes this.
  8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

10 investigations on Benghazi - the Capitol Attack? Um....let's move on....shoot Vichy France during WWII had more spine than the GOP.

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Since the obvious Washington move would be to approve the commission and then let its Republican members sabotage the investigation from within as no one notices, we can only conclude that GOP leaders know there is evidence that implicates some of their members in the insurrection and quite possibly themselves as well and they can't even risk the slight chance of Republican commission members being patriots of personal integrity.

lakefront and matt_garth like this.
  11. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The only time that Andrew Giuliani was interesting was when he wasn’t speaking to his father because of how he treated Andrew’s mother.

wicked and goalmouth like this.
  12. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Not a coincidence Bibi decided to disturb Ramadan services in time to save his government from dissolution

Draft saved Draft deleted