1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Still

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Yeah ... and ... ?

3. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

4. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Imagine having Fuck You money, and still choosing McDonalds ...

Cosmo, 2muchcoffeeman, wicked and 3 others like this.
  5. Woody Long

Woody Long Well-Known Member

Maybe playing the Monopoly game reminds him of the salad days in Atlantic City...

Michael_ Gee, garrow and dixiehack like this.
  6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Simpsons did it! [/southpark]
    download.jpg

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Referring to Trump and salad in the same sentence? Come on, man!

8. Junkie

Junkie Well-Known Member

I think you're giving them too much credit. They don't even have good anti-virus protection on their computers.

sgreenwell and Driftwood like this.
  9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Joe Biden Crushes Trump in 2024 Election Poll — Also They’re Polling 2024 Already

And do people think that Trump will get more popular in the coming years? Or be more excited to have a "TrumpLite" as the nominee? Sure it's early, but you don't build a Presidential campaign overnight and people will start announcing in December, unless Trump figures he'll "freeze the field" and make them wait until he decides to run again and/or at least trash anyone who jumps the gun and announces before he's made his call.
    Sure, the GOP is just hoping to avoid primaries next Spring ahead of the midterms at this point - but for every day that goes by, the MAGA-ites feel and act as if the party is "theirs" and will continue to act thusly. Going to be hard to pivot that far next year.

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Oh we’re putting faith in polls about Donald Trump? That’s cute.

11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Yeah, that poll wasn't that encouraging for Biden. Thought it'd be better. Take it in 3 months, when the kid payments start rolling in and life is "normal," and I'll bet it will be.

Biden only needs to win COVID and keep everything else in the fairway.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I wonder what the refusal rate was? I mean, a poll about 2024 already? I’m a politics junkie and even I scrunched up my face like I was driving past a paper mill. Can we worry about some other stuff for a while?

I Should Coco and Driftwood like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted