1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

More importantly, do you gain access to a tetanus shot?

2. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

My problem is given Trump’s baffling ability to persuade people to go against their own interest, he’d be running the place and have armed guards and prison guards largely sympathetic to him.

Behold, the movie Sly Stallone’s been waiting to make his entire life: The President breaking out of prison with the help of a group of career criminals and then storming the White House to reinstall him to the seat of power.

Wait. I should remain quiet and just write the script. That movie would make a billion dollars at the box office.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  5. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

If you can find a way to get the SPC to use The Force – I mean isn't he just teasing us with a Darth Vader turn to toss the real evil off the Death Star? – you just might have next billion-dollar box office blockbuster.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

9. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Tucker Carlson’s career was on life support but he was available when O’Reilly’s shit hit the fan and now he’s bigger than BOR ever was

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

They Already Made It...

11. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

The quote is stunning. I don't think calling them all mentally challenged is the best way to address this.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

He got a good deal on those boys. The scout said they showed a lot of promise.

matt_garth likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted