1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

CNN should be held to different standard than Fox. But CNN should have an on air apology and reference that Hannity was employed by the Trump campaign. And Fox Corp was a contributor to Trump.

Driftwood and Baron Scicluna like this.
  4. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Ronna, instead of worrying about how much better the current administration is at their jobs and trying to spin, why don't you find your name? I mean, you're not going to stand up for yourself against the SPC ... :

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

If more fentanyl is being seized by the CBP in 2021 than in 2020, doesn't that mean it's doing a better job under Biden?

Driftwood, Mngwa, Killick and 2 others like this.
  6. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

That's the point.

You understand how to analyze this. The previous administration doesn't understand it, and believes that millions are so stupid that they can manipulate messages. (Problem is, millions can indeed be stupid ... look at the votes back in November.)

Jesus_Muscatel and Driftwood like this.
  7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

That means that drug dealers bribed Trump, Homeland Secty and Border Patrol. There needs to be hearing about why trump didn’t stop fentanyl from being smuggled

Mngwa likes this.
  8. Neutral Corner

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

10. Neutral Corner

This is a fucking great piece on Katie Porter. She eviscerates a Pharma CEO, disproving the "R&D" nonsense. Lawrence asks her if she is surprised that the executives are allowed to go into testimony with her without complete command of the facts, and she answers "Yes, I am kinda surprised. I mean, you can literally see me coming down the hall at Rayburn with my whiteboard."

Last edited: May 23, 2021
    garrow likes this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

THE GAP between what the GOP is and what we need is infinite.

Patchen likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Draft saved Draft deleted