1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Since we know everything is transactional to Trump, Kraft got him a good rate at the massage parlor, right?

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Trump,only uses outcall services. Needs a special table to hold his massive gut

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Then the Dems need to say "eff you" and empanel the commission.

4. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

... that are much better alternatives to Ted Cruz.

The piles can be recycled to allow new things to grow.

What can be done with Ted Cruz? Chernobyl?

5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Yep. I usually eat lunch while working and then spend my lunch hour either going to the gym or taking a bike ride. I've started to go back to the office, but in a hybrid fashion, i.e., I'll get up and work from home until 10 and then zip in for the rest of the day. It won't last forever, but it's kind of nice.

6. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

When I've fled to New Zealand or Canada or somewhere and I'm writing a book on why this republic collapsed, the chapter for Manchin and Sinema will be as harsh as the one on McConnell. Those two are deluded morons.

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

the end the ending some people call it finishing i call it ending anyway it was so happy incredible really happiness like no one's seen before sir she said your release was so full and powerful she'd never seen anything like it

8. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Yes. There continues to be no reason to work with Republicans. They got everything they asked for with the bipartisan commission and will STILL kill it.

Same with infrastructure and anything else. Dems just need to pass what they can alone.

I will never stop being angry over Jan. 6 and the continuing effort to try to pretend it didn’t happen. Or that it wasn’t that bad.

Everything the Republicans are currently doing is a threat to democracy. And if they get power back they will never again give it up.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Stuff like colluding with foreign governments to benefit his electoral chances and diverting tax dollars into his pockets via Secret Service room rentals.

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

There doesn't need to be a commission. Dept. of Justice can empanel a federal grand jury and start issuing subpoenas. First one goes to Kevin McCarthy, second to Greene, third to Boebert, fourth to Mo Brooks, fifth to Tuberville and so on.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Tuberville: I'd plead the fifth, but there are only four downs.

12. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

* - Big Eight excepted

Draft saved Draft deleted