1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Hey Legislators, instead of restricting voting rights, how about addressing the real problems of our world, like Cyberattacks, what are you doing about those??

lakefront and Smallpotatoes like this.
  3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Buried the damn lede here.

Professional card counter?

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

5. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

It's almost all these guys aren't morons, they just know the people who believe them are. :rolleyes:

lakefront likes this.
  6. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

One of my best friends served with, went to school with and remains good friends with Milley. If it is of any comfort, according to my friend, Milley beats himself up over this constantly.

lakefront likes this.
  7. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Mike Flynn is mentally ill, for real.
    It's one thing for former fuck to say this kind of stuff, it's another for a former flag officer.

Driftwood and wicked like this.
  8. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Six months in, essentially:

I wondered if I was overstating how much not having President Dogshit in office would lower anxiety and stress. Nope. It’s been even more noticeable than I thought almost six months in. The world’s problems haven't gotten any simpler and there’s still things to be disappointed in the Biden administration, but just the fatigue of having to listen to that overgrown toddler scream for attention was unhealthy for everyone, even his supporters. They loved the “triggering,” but even they had to waive it off as theater to justify it and make it psychologically palatable.

9. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Maggie's just hoping her idol gets "reinstated."

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It's not that so much as Trump has to keep making news or Maggie Haberman has absolutely nothing to contribute to her employer. She'd cover his indictment and trial with equal zeal. She could ghostwrite his prison manifesto!

OscarMadison and Hermes like this.
  11. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I'll gladly bet you the amount he and his cronies have embezzled from this country that he still hasn't read the publication he was holding in his hand.

12. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

That god thing? He’s a total loser.

Draft saved Draft deleted