1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I'm not a huge AOC fan but she used to be a New York bartender. I like her chances against Rep. Karen. (Q-Ga.)

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking AOC has been able to take care of herself late during a shift at a New York watering hole among out-of-control drunken patrons. And MTG could be overmatched.

Where are the tickets? Will popcorn and soda be available?

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I got a feeling that if she follows AOC into the can, it's on, and it won't be pretty.

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. Neutral Corner

Some juicy stuff in here. Possible that there are recordings by more than one person that might lead to obstruction of justice/witness tampering charges. Also possible that recordings contradict testimony given.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Marge strikes me as the type of person that calls a lot of fouls in pickup basketball. Who notices and mentions when someone is an item or two "over" in the express line at the grocery store...she'd be throwing shoes at AOC - AOC would go for the dangly earrings first, rip those out, grab the hair and a few elbows to the face.

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. Neutral Corner

7. Neutral Corner

8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

A thousand times this. Ginsburg is as much to blame for the current makeup of SCOTUS as McConnell is.
    The story says that Breyer doesn't see it as partisan politics but what is best for the country. Well, what's best for the country is not letting McConnell have a shot at another seat.

cyclingwriter2 and garrow like this.
  9. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

I'll believe he pays for his crimes when he does. None of these people are being held accountable.

TigerVols likes this.
  10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

He's AJ Soprano with bad plastic surgery layered on top.

[​IMG]

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Come for the destruction of democracy, stay for the spineless cringe.

Draft saved Draft deleted