1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I believe it. Trump is and has always been a shallow little bitch and a bully. An insecure fat guy who realizes his first wife was the creator of all of his success. That’s why he dumped her. Ivana was the brains behind Trump Tower, the Plaza Hotel. She labeled him The Donald. She let himTake the credit. He’s had or has a bunch of minority REIT interests, and most things with his name have been licensing rather than ownership.
    Bannon played him like the HS QB played the fat freshman cheerleader. Left him in the bathroom at homecoming after fucking him in the stall before he dumped her and went out with how friends.
    The problem is that no one has been able to to do it in public. Mattie and Tillerson, the 2 Trump appointees with the best credibility going into the administration all said he’s a fucking idiot. And the trumpets trashed Mad Dog and Mr Exxon

Octave likes this.
  2. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Bannon is a lot of things but dumb isn't one of them.
    Trump was never going to beat him at 'chess' - they erred even in allowing anyone with a brain to be part of the inner sanctum.

Driftwood and wicked like this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sea Bass likes this.
  5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

The Secret Service must hate this.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Good.

garrow likes this.
  7. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

"There ain't no good guy, there ain't no bad guy. It's only you and me and we just disagree..."

HanSenSE, garrow and dixiehack like this.
  9. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

I've, of course, witnessed the likes of Lindsey Graham, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio all ritualistically cut off their nuts, gift wrap them in a box and fight each other over who gets to give them to Trump first. And yet seeing George P Bush and Pence do the same thing still blows my mind.

I guess the calculus is there is no future in the GOP if you stand against Trump. Just put up with his bullshit and you'll get elected and you can do a better job when your day comes.

But god damn, go drive an Uber or something. I've swallowed my pride plenty in my life but I'm not sure I could handle it. "Well, Pilot, you can continue to write for us, but we're going to change the name of the newspaper to The Pilot Fucking Sucks Sentinal. And you have to act happy about it. Deal?"

10. DanOregon

What I find amazing is that none of these Trumpists have been caught on a "hot mike" or whatever saying what they really think of Trump. I have a hard time thinking a Trumper will respect a bootlicker and toady even if they like the boots they're licking.

11. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

True. Then again, most of them have said exactly what they think of him, at least Graham, Cruz and Rubio, not on a hot mike, on purpose. They all have said everything you'd want them to say, that he's a moron, a bully and a clear and present danger to the nation. Then they saw the way the winds were blowing and they started fighting over kneepads.

12. DanOregon

Always thought the way to "beat Trump" is to out-Trump him. Call him an overweight loser with a fake tan, forced to moan to guests about his failures as part of wedding packages, but approved some good judges and passed a decent tax break for wealthy folks.

Draft saved Draft deleted