1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Here
    There
    Wherever you are
    I know that your shit will go on
    And on and on and on

Pilot and Baron Scicluna like this.
  2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Trump likes passengers who don’t freeze in the ocean.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Especially when there was room on the flotsam for both of them.

wicked likes this.
  5. Inky_Wretch

“Many people are saying the Titanic didn’t have to sink. It’s true. Maybe it was an iceberg. Maybe it was Chy-nah or a 300-pounder in his mom’s basement. But the fake news won’t talk about that. Has anybody asked Fauci if the iceberg was created in a lab? So much for global warming! Icebergs!”

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Why didn’t Capt. Smith just order the crew to spray the iceberg with bleach?

wicked, Webster, Mngwa and 2 others like this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"I know ice very much. I never understood icebergs. They say it causes cancer."

8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

They don't serve ice anymore at Mar-a-Plago because Orange Hitler forgot the recipe.

Fred siegle likes this.
  9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Texas attorney general admits Trump would have lost the state in 2020 if he hadn't blocked mail-in voting

"Yeah, I think it's certainly critical to my state and that's why we fought off these twelve lawsuits," Paxton said. "We had them in Houston, we had them in San Antonio, we had them in Austin — we had them in the counties where you have the most liberal judges. And it was a concerted effort, nationally, with lots of money going into it."

"And just knowing that we had twelve lawsuits that we had to win. And if we had lost one of them, if we'd lost Harris County — Trump won by 620,000 votes in Texas. Harris County mail-in ballots that they wanted to send out were 2.5 million, those were all illegal and we were able to stop every one of them," he explained."

10. Inky_Wretch

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

So Beau says that China has been talking to Pakistan and Afghanistan and is going in there as the token military force and arbiter of the peace once we're out. I had not heard a word of this before hearing it from him. Looks legit, and if they can keep the Taliban from tearing the place apart it seems a winner at least in the short term. Sure, China is playing the Great Game, and is going to look to open and exploit the area... but we were leaving anyhow after twenty years. No skin off our ass and it may leave the area more stable if the diplomacy works out. Interesting.

A.P. story
    China urges closer Afghanistan ties as US withdrawal looms

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

No great power ever learns about Afghanistan, do they?

Draft saved Draft deleted