1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

2. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

As far as my second question goes, maybe I don't have the courage of my convictions that he does, but if I got arrested doing my job, I'd quit. I had a friend in college who worked in a liquor store and was arrested for selling to minors. He quit. His manager was arrested doing coke in the back room at the same time.

O'Keefe should have done hard time for bugging that senator's office. But I guess consequences are for other people. That seems to be the case with the Jan. 6 terrorist attack, too. If you're white and a "decent person" with an important job where you have to wear a tie, you don't have to go to prison.

3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    "Orangey and ivory, live together in perfect harmony, side by side on my creamsicle. They stay out of jail, oh lord, why don't we?"

dixiehack likes this.
  5. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

lol

garrow likes this.
  6. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

She is a trumper first, above all.

7. Woody Long

Woody Long Well-Known Member

Let's not forget that she works in TV news...

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't see the play here - particularly calling out Fox News. So you're looking at the rest of your career of OAN or Newsmax, maybe get a press secretary job for someone in Oklahoma? Really dumb.

Neutral Corner and lakefront like this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

if you think those wrinkled trousers are repulsive then imagine what the guy sleeping in that cheapo suit for the last week smells like.

Those diapers aren't hermetically sealed.

11. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Pilot likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

“I introduced a very brief version of the bill to start the conversation, but it’s very difficult in this cancel society to have a frank discussion about racism in this country and this country’s history,” he said. “I mean, history is being rewritten and I’m not exactly sure of the accuracy of what’s there now and what they’re trying to change it into.”

This was news to me, as I’d seen lots of lawmakers try to talk about race and history in the Alabama State House, but for whatever reason, they were always the Black lawmakers. It was the white lawmakers who usually tried to change the subject. I wanted to ask Pringle about this, but suddenly he was no longer at a loss for words and I didn’t want to interrupt."

Draft saved Draft deleted