1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Does age play a role in this? Generally, people become more conservative as they age. The hippies of the 1970s are today's Fox News klan.
    How does viewpoint on abortion compare to viewpoints on other topics in age-related change?

The contemptuous GOP has managed to create the fear of a lost right re: guns. The left hasn't been able to engineer the same fear of lost abortion rights as the right has with fucking guns.

3. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I've never voted for him, but I have no complaints about his job performance.

The Republican who is running for Governor is more Trump-like.

I don't know if that's a good thing for the Democrats or not.

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Trump won in 2016 because he had compromising info on Falwell, thereby securing the endorsement of the Pseudo Christian Right. A mental simpleton with no experience in government and a host of personal faults managed to win the presidency. And while he cared nothing about legislative governance, he installed one-third of SCOTUS and filled the minors with dozens of morons whose only qualification in some cases was the thumbs-up from the Federalist Society.
    I'd say the abortion issue was a pretty big winner for that klan.

5. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

He deserves as much, if not more, credit than Biden for the programs that will come out of the infrastructure bill.

That's a pretty good legacy to leave behind.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

9. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Maximum Fatfuck.

Also great for motivation any time any of the MAGAfucks whine about "unfairness" or "lack of respect."

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

i'm surprised the left let it come to this

Draft saved Draft deleted