1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The GOP will save us from woke central bankers

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

3. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I voted for her. My thoughts on Comey are known here.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Come January of 2023, there will be an outcry in several sectors of Trumpland to install the Lord and Savior as Speaker. That will be an advertisement that the coup is underway. As soon as Trump pounds his gavel, he's ordering his stormtroopers to murder Biden and Harris simultaneously. Voila. He's POTUS again.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

The Democrats most definitely have only themselves to blame for the crushing defeats SCOTUS will hand them for the next generation.
    RBG’s selfish refusal to retire during Obama’s administration destroys all the feminist accolades she earned. Obama’s rolling over on the Garland nomination and Breyer’s steadfast refusal to step aside while Biden and the Dems are in control also contribute to their failures.

cyclingwriter2 and Driftwood like this.
  9. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

You, Alma and Mitch McConnell would be squealing like pigs if the Democrats ever put someone in office with a backbone.

Last time they did, the GOP had to turn to McCarthyism to regain power.

Mngwa likes this.
  10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

McCarthy reminds me of Hoover from Animal House - when and if some Speakership is on the line, they'll go with somebody else.

John Vernon was so great in that movie.

maumann likes this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I don't know why you lump me in with the GOP (well, I do ... it's because I'm not a Democrat and therefore "NotX = Y").

My nudge had to do with the paroxysms that greeted the comment from @Alma and the shrugs that followed that from @Baron Scicluna.

Draft saved Draft deleted